Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Beef! by Jade Peterson

I hate middle school. It’s so boring here! Everyone’s so mean. I’m Jenna. Jenna Emily Jones or Jenny for short.I go to Mackenvea Middle School. I hate it here. At my middle school we have dorms, so I have to share a dorm with the popular girls. I barely get to see my family. I miss my mother and father. I even miss my annoying little brother. At least we’re visiting home really soon so I’ll be able to see my family soon. Right now i’ve got to run before the popular girls find me here. See you after school, O.K?

I’m back. Sorry I took so long. I had to stay after school because I was late for class. Again. The popular girls are always late, but Brenna’s ( The leader ) dad is the principal and her mom is assistant principal, so the teachers have to be nice to her and her friends or else they are fired. Brenna’s mom and dad are super mean to everyone.
Brenna looks like a badger crossed with a weasel. At least tomorrow we get to see our families again so I’ll get to talk to someone besides you, of course. Well It’s lights out in my dorm, see you tomorrow!
Hi I’m back again. Today you will get to meet my parents, annoying little brother and cousin Kit. We’re on the bus right now and I’m all by myself as usual. No one wants to sit next to me. We are here! My mom should be coming soon.

5 minutes later.
Hmm. My mom’s not here yet... maybe I should walk to my house. OMG. The house is empty. It looks like I have to go back to middle school. Steak!
Wait, there’s a note! Here is what it says.

Dear Jenna,
We have been kidnapped. Our kidnappers allowed me to leave this note.
They’re taking us to an abandoned warehouse on the edge of town.
You don’t have to go back to school. I’ve packed everything you need to go and find us. The
stuff is in your room. Hurry, we’re counting on you.
Love,
Mom

I have to go find my family!
“Oh no you don’t!” said Mrs.Bartholomew. ”You’re going back to school!”
“ No, my mom said I don’t have to!” I replied
“Oh yes you do!” she said.
Uh Oh! I’d better run for it!
“Oh no you don’t you little brat or else I’ll call the principal!” she said.
”Principal Schmincipal!” I said
“Oh no you did not”she and Brenna and all of Brenna’s friends said. “Oh yes i did”i said bye
And with that i dashed away. I had my bag of course. I had to find that abandoned warehouse!
I ran to the edge of town and jumped into the warehouse. I quietly tiptoed through the maze of rooms until I found the prison room quickly untied my family and helped them escape,but I was grabbed and pulled back inside  I could hear my mom pounding on the door and crying I fought off all the robbers and called the cops. We returned to our house and lived a happy life and we were  home schooled the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment