Thursday, June 23, 2016

The Rise of the Ninja by Nasym Kushner, Samay Gandhi, Evan Moran, Roman Licursi, and Charlie Kraus

Timothy
Senshi
Craydon
Shlingle (A snake)
The voice
  
Scene 1
Timothy: (Holding a meter stick and sweeping the floor while singing a song about it)
“Hmm, I wonder when mom and pop will come home” (continue singing)

(wait 10 seconds)

Senshi: Knock knock
Timothy: (answers door) “hello”
Senshi: “Hello, may I come in?”
Timothy: (gestures to come in) “Sure, take a seat. Shall I bring you some tea?”
Senshi: (sits down fidgets while looking worried and uncomfortable) “That would be pleasant. But please be quick about it.”
Timothy: (rushes to other side of stage and pretends to pour tea) “What kind.”
Senshi: “I’ll take oolong tea with a hint of honey.”
Timothy: “Ok” (Timothy sits down across from Senshi)
Senshi: “So… you are the Timothy .”
Timothy: (gaping)
Senshi: “An evil power has arisen in these lands I shall train you up to be the Grand Ninja.”
Timothy: (wavering) “Y-y-you must be the great S-s-s-Senshi
Senshi: “Yes, now come with me and I will show you the ways of the ninja.”

(Walk off stage together)

Scene 2

Craydon:“BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA”
Snake:“Masssssster isss very wisssse”
Craydon:“I have the ultimate plan. I have this formula that puts whoever comes in contact with it under my complete CONTROLE! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”
Snake:”You musssst be the greatessst Asssssgardian wisssard of all timess!”
Craydon:”You flatter me so.I am the ONLY Asgardian wizard.”
Snake:”But aren’t you afraid that Senshi will defeat you again?”
Craydon:”Don’t you dare mention that cursed name! But no, I am not afraid.”
Snake:”You’re the Bosssssss.”
Craydon:”Good, Shlingle. Accompany me and help me prepare the defenses.”
Shlingle:”Yesssss Sssssssir.”

(Walk off stage menacingly)

Scene 3

Mysterious slow old assertive voice: “Ten Years Later.”

(Timothy and Senshi walk onstage)

Senshi: “The time has come. I have trained you and given you all of my knowledge. I am of no more assistance. If you succeed the world will be restored to its once resounding peace and you will be known as a hero.”
Timothy:”I’m not sure I want to be a hero.”
Senshi: “Well suck it up, the world depends on you”
Timothy: ”Fine. Let’s GO!”

(Exit Timothy)

Senshi:(Quietly)”Best of luck to you.”

(On the battlefield)

Shlingle: “Finally, the time hasss come. We will desssssstroy him onesssssss and for all.”
Craydon:”Now is the time. I will use the formula!”

(Timothy holds up deflection shield and sword)

(Timothy swings at formula)
(Timothy and Craydon engage in battle for a few minutes~ suddenly, Craydon pulls out wand prop)

(formula splashes on Craydon)

Craydon:”What?! NO! I have been defeated again!”
Craydon:”Wha…? Who am I?”
Shlingle: (bites Timothy in the back and chokeholds Senshi)
(Timothy and Senshi collapse
Shlingle: “Finallyyyy, the world isss ressstored to peacccce.”
Shlingle: “The world may reside in peacccceee forever now.”


THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment