Thursday, June 23, 2016

Skit by Shreya Kakkad, Ruby Miller, and Eva Gunderman

Peyton: Toy guns can’t kill people-or so I thought… It all started one day in July...
~Past~
Jamie: {on phone talking to Quinn and Peyton} Come outside, it's really nice and I can bring out some nerf guns!
Quinn: All right, just let me finish my food.
Peyton: Well, I’ll come over right now.
{Peyton walks over to Jamie.}
Jamie: {Brings out the nerf guns}
Peyton: Can I use the crossbow?
Jamie: Yea sure. {Grabs a nerf crossbow from Jamie’s hands}
{Quinn walks out}
Quinn: Hey guys! What do you got left for me?
Jamie: Just another nerf gun.
Quinn: Cool. {Grabs nerf gun from Jamie}
Jamie: Are you both ready start?
Quinn: Yea sure.
Peyton: same.
Jamie: Everyone, find your bases!
{everyone goes to different sections of the stage}
Quinn: 5...4...3...2...1… sTART!
{everybody begins shooting their finger guns/crossbow, making “pew-pew” noises as the do}
Peyton: {stage whisper} Hey Quinn, do you want to team up against Jamie?
Quinn: {stage whisper} Let me think about it…
Jamie: What are you guys talking about?
Quinn: {to Jamie} Oh, nothing! {to Peyton} I think I will.
Peyton: Let’s take a break and reload our nerf guns.
Jamie: Okay.
{everybody walks to their bases and reloads}
Quinn: All right let’s start again!
Jamie: 3...2...1...sTART!!!
{Quinn and Peyton begin shooting directly at Jamie}
Jamie: Okay, guys. This is really unfair. stop teaming up.
Quinn: All’s fair in love and war.
Jamie: Whatever, I’m still quitting! {leaves the game and sits on the side}
Quinn: Guess it's just you and me now, Peyton.
Peyton: Alright. Game on! {Peyton and Quinn begin shooting at each other, Quinn falls to the floor and Quinn pulls out “blood” }
Peyton and Jamie: {Gasp!}
Jamie: {Runs to Quinn and starts checking if he/she is okay}
Quinn: Woah, why do I hurt so much? {faints}
Jamie: {checks Quinn’s pulse} I...I don’t feel anything! {single tear}
Peyton: Y...Y...You mean he/she’s dead!!! {starts crying}
{after they have calmed down…}
Jamie: {picks up “nerf gun” and looks in the chamber} Um...these aren’t foam...
Peyton: What?!
Jamie: These...are real…(voice trails off)

No comments:

Post a Comment